Our Cookies Policy
Last updated: October 13, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to AutomotiveAftermarket.org, 5603 Darrow Road, Suite 100, Hudson OH 44236 United States.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to AutomotiveAftermarket.org, accessible from https://AutomotiveAftermarket.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Advertising Cookies Type: Persistent or Session. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are anonymous and have multiple functions. They allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. They may allow us to display advertising to you after you leave the Website. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How will we use your data?
AutomotiveAftermarket.org collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, AutomotiveAftermarket.org will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When AutomotiveAftermarket.org processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AutomotiveAftermarket.org securely stores your data on this website which is securely protected behind firewalls and it enables SSL security certificates for visitors.
AutomotiveAftermarket.org will keep your data for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Partner companies may include advertisers on AutomotiveAftermarket.org or may include marketing companies including, but not limited to Google or Microsoft.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AutomotiveAftermarket.org from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the AutomotiveAftermarket.org organization.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us.
What are your data protection rights?
AutomotiveAftermarket.org would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AutomotiveAftermarket.org for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AutomotiveAftermarket.org correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AutomotiveAftermarket.org to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AutomotiveAftermarket.org erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AutomotiveAftermarket.org restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AutomotiveAftermarket.org ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AutomotiveAftermarket.org transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please write to us: AutomotiveAftermarket.org , 5603 Darrow Road Suite 100, Hudson OH 44236 United States.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us by mail: 5603 Darrow Road Suite 100, Hudson OH 44236